Sunday, December 12, 2010

Waiting EAGERLY for my Treasure Thread Chest!!!!

Oh gosh, just when I thought the weight that is going to be charged for this item is 33.5lbs, it end up as 20.58kg!!!! Because the volumetric exceed the dead weight (33.5lbs is abt 13.5kg++)... so I end up paying USd138++ for this item including one other item *Laura Mercier stuffs which i later realised is OLD OLD OLD stock. Pui

Anyway the item will be delivered to me tomorrow! So eager to see my stuffs!!! I hope it will deliver in a good condition with everything inside.

I paid GST for this too. So total the chest will cost me like $750!!!!!!! ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
but it has 1 Mega Bundle Disc @ $799 (Now revert back to this price) in this special Bundle!!! The other disc is already with this Chest at $399 so i dont add this in the deal

0 comments: